Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Another client graduated yestersday!

I feel wonderful! I had another client graduate yesterday.

We spent only 2 marvelous months on the phone together. I feel very privileged to have been her coach - I loved her discoveries - I loved how she learned so fast. We ended up becoming more than client and coach - we have become friends. What a beautiful relationship to have found. We have never even met, as she lives in Texas and I live in Playa del Carmen but we are friends.

I could not be happier or prouder of her. She has found her own inner guidance that she has tapped into to go for advice now. You see as her life coach, I didn't supply the answers - I helped provide the insight so she could find her own answers. Now she has access to them all the time.

She knows I am only a phone call away in case she needs a reminder of her own power, but right now she is off to live her dreams - with everything she needs to do so!

What can I say? ........fly - soar - enjoy the adventure - listen to your inner guide - and remember it can always be easy! Love you!

With great love, Suzanne

P.S. For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile