Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Enjoy a great life!

I confess! I have a great life. I am all the way out of the closet now! I admit that I enjoy pretty well every day, every hour and every minute of my life. Some people have wondered out loud to me how that is possible. How can that be real? Nobody can be as happy as I am all the time!

I had to stop and think about that for awhile. Is it possible my life is not real or that I am not being real? A great life has become something I almost take for granted - yet I do encounter people who seem to feel that they do not have such great lives or wonder why they get so many ups and downs in their lives. Why should I feel so much happiness all the time?

After serious thought, I have come to the conclusion that my life is real and that I am indeed being real, true and authentic to myself when I proclaim my happiness. I feel that it should be normal to be happy - it should be normal for life to be easy and fun. That is my chosen belief and I am sticking to it. It's worked so far in my life.

So what am I doing to have such a great life? I'll share as many things as I can think of but depending what you are used to thinking some of this may seem odd. Also, I must include a warning that should you decide to follow a path to feeling almost constant happiness, peace, joy and love: people may accuse you of not being normal. Read and adopt this at your own risk.

- I don't listen to the news or read newspapers. I only glance at the MSN front page on my computer for quick world updates.

- I look for the positive in everything that happens.

- I choose carefully the reality I want. In fact I hand pick it.

- I choose not to be around negative people.

- I think only of the best, and expect only the best, and only the best seems to happen to me.

- I listen to upbeat music and watch upbeat things.

- I list the people and things I am grateful for having in my life every morning.

- I rarely remember anything bad that has happened because I am too busy focusing on the good.

- I try not to talk about negative things and I rarely talk about it when I am feeling less than happy because I know it will pass and by not talking about it or focusing on it - it will pass faster.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I guess it boils down to a lifestyle choice. I choose to find and live with a great deal of happiness, love and joy in my life and because that is what I look for, I get tons of it. I live with great gratitude for the abundance of it in my life. It turns out that all of this is a part of what they call the Law of Attraction.

So what is real and what is not real? The beauty of this life is that we all get to choose what is real to us. Try focusing on only the good stuff. You might find you like it! I assure you that it is indeed very real.

Go ahead and live your dreams! They will become as real as you want them to be.

With great love, Suzanne

P.S. For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile