Friday, April 13, 2007

Do we fear being too much?

If you have not figured it out yet, I read a lot. Today's gem of a thought comes from a book called: Succulent Wild Woman ~ Dancing with your wonderful self! By: Sark

How can you not want to read a book with a title like that?

So Sark says: All my life, I've heard that I'm "too much." Too wild, too loud, too outrageous, too emotional, too sensitive, too needy, too much. My boyfriend and I have both been called "Larger than life." When I met him I asked if he felt "Larger than life."

He put his hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes: "Susan, this is the size life is. Anyone who tries to make you smaller is just a Lilliputian." I knew then I had found the right man for me. If we don't fully use who we are then who are we?

I agree with Sark - let's risk being called "too much" - let's use who we fully are and let's show people how we can live our dreams and have it all!

Then listen to people saying: Wow! You're too much!

Sounds good now! I can even hear you thanking them.

Wild and succulent lives are there for us all as we choose to live our dreams.

With great love, Suzanne

P.S. For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile