Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dreams in process

Who is still working on their dreams and goals for this year? I am. I keep adding to my dream folder and my dream notes. I am still coming up with new dreams. I am also clarifying or refining some of the things I have already chosen.

Even more fun is that I am writing down all kinds of inspirations that are popping into my head. Oh and they feel so fun to do! One is even to spend more time at the beach – can you believe I would have to consciously think of that one? Apparently I do. I am claiming all kinds of things for my life this year.

What is important to note is that our dreams are always clarifying and evolving and that is okay. We should roll with the changes, run with them, dance with them and as long as we are feeling good – even great – we will know we are on the right path to living every single one of our dreams.

Yea ha baby!

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

To hear these blogs recorded in my own voice go here.

Now you can join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. You can join a club that can empower you daily for only $9.95 a month!

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events. http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile