Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Enjoying the moment

As I started my yoga class this morning I thought to myself there is nowhere else I would rather be and nothing else I would prefer doing right now at this moment. I had no thoughts of anything that had happened earlier this morning and my ‘to do’ lists for the day were temporarily forgotten.

Truly enjoying the moment - Isn’t that a wonderful place to be? It certainly felt wonderful to me.

This is not actually telling you that you need a yoga class but it is a reminder of the importance of taking the time to enjoy and appreciate the many special moments in our lives. How many moments can you enjoy today? What choices can you make that will lead to your happy moments?

Filling our life with things we enjoy and appreciating all the special moments has to be a wonderful place to live our dreams from. May you enjoy many special moments today.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

To hear these blogs recorded in my own voice go here.

Now you can join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. Join a club that can empower you daily for only $9.95 a month!

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events. http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile