Friday, March 20, 2009

Let's play make believe

What is your innermost desire? You get to live it in this little game of make believe.

So in our game of make believe, what will you be wearing? What will you be saying and doing? How will you act? What will you have in your life?

I am going to be a world traveler that just popped in to say hello and laugh at you jokes.

Let’s play this game of make believe so often that it begins to feel like our real life. That is when the magic happens. Do you believe?

I’m planning my adventures to tell you about now . . . and my outfits – I’m showing up in this game so stylin.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

To hear these blogs recorded in my own voice go here.

Now you can join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. You can join a club that can empower you daily for only $9.95 a month.

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events. http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile