Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What if life is like playing on a pogo stick?

Bounce, bounce, bounce . . .
Balance, balance, balance. . . . .
Fun, fun, fun . . . .
Play, play, play . . . . .
Laugh, laugh, laugh . . . .
Fall off – try again . . .

Okay let’s mix it up now . . .
Bounce, bounce, balance, fun, bounce, bounce, laugh . . . .

Life can ultimately be as much fun as we choose for it to be.
Boing, boing, boing . . . .

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

To hear these blogs recorded in my own voice go here.

Now you can join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. You can join a club that can empower you daily for only $9.95 a month.

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events. http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne.

On the bus to work this morning, I was reading the local Metro paper, a freebie that's available all over town. I always check out my horescope as part of the morning commute, and this morning's for Gemini was perfect, since I've recently been reading this blog. It starts out with

"Don't let your dreams be threatened by the light of reality."

Suzanne Marie Bandick said...

I love that Derek! Thank you for sharing. Especially meaningful as I am a Gemini too.

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile