Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Live life with no regrets

Have you thought about the value of living life in a way that you would have no regrets?

Life can be uncertain – I live with the realization that anyone I know or care about could be walking across the street and get hit by a bus at anytime (or something to that effect). Does it sound shocking that a person who is a Life Coach using and teaching about how to use the Law of Attraction in our lives would focus on this?

Well I don’t actually focus on it happening, I just know that anything could happen at any time. What is the benefit of acknowledging this fact? It causes me to live my life deliberately – I don’t put off saying and doing the things I really want to do. I kiss and hug my husband every time he or I leave the other. I hug my kids a lot (they hate that). I appreciate the people in my life just the way they are. I apologize to everyone and anyone if I realize I made a mistake or said something not so nice in the heat of the moment. I do my best to live my life with no regrets and at the end of the day it feels pretty good.

Are you living life with no regrets? It is a great foundation for living our dreams.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams LifeCoach

To hear these blogs recorded in my own voice go here.

Now you can join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. You can join a club that can empower you daily for only $9.95 a month.

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events. http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile