Monday, April 20, 2009

Take a break

I took a break. I went away on a four day holiday with my family. No blog, no writing, no computer, no cell phone, no emails, no clients, no calls. I came back and guess what? Everything is okay with my home and my businesses.

What were the benefits of my four days away? I found more joy in life itself, I found more peace in my life, and I became more centered. I rediscovered that my life is me! It is not created by others but by me! My deadlines are self imposed. My life is self created. My challenges and joys are self created.

I affirmed that I love what I do, I love what I teach and share as a life coach. You know what I really teach?

I teach people how to allow themselves to enjoy life. I teach people to focus on what is important for them. When we focus on that – magic happens in our lives.

So I practice what I preach. I took my break with my family because it was something that I really wanted to do and my rewards are already showing up in my life.

So when is the last time you really took a break? Take one. You’ll like it.
It is how dreams are made.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

To hear these blogs recorded in my own voice go here.

Now you can join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. You can join a club that can empower you daily for only $9.95 a month. It's that easy.

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events. http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile