Thursday, November 1, 2007

Affirmations

I think we would all agree that what we affirm to ourselves during each day plays a very important role in how our life turns out. So what is your self talk? Is it positive or negative?

I am not even going to state what any of the negatives could be because quite frankly, none of us need any help in that department!

I’ll give you some ideas for positive self talk though. Start with these and add on – the more the merrier. Say them to yourself until they become second nature.

I am so good at ___________.
I have great visions and I am making them real.
I always do ____________ well.
I deserve abundance.
Everything happens for me easily.

Every time you say something to yourself – your mind wants to prove you right, so you might as well be saying positive stuff and then when your life is sailing along you can tell yourself – see? I told you so!

I can hear your dream life knocking on your door already! Enjoy living it!

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

Would you like help creating powerful affirmations to live your dreams? I am available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile