Wednesday, November 28, 2007

In pursuit of Perfection

We can get caught up in being perfect and doing things perfectly. Is perfection really important though? Maybe perfection is in the eye of the beholder anyway?

Can perfection interfere with us enjoying life and even get in the way of us living our dreams? Maybe it can. Maybe it even happens more often than we would like to admit.

I know that I would rather have friends over – even when the house does not look perfect, than miss out on visiting with my friends. I would rather send out this blog with my day’s thoughts – even if it is not perfect, because I think it is important to share, and maybe it will make a difference to one person’s life.

I’m not perfect. I make lots of mistakes, but I figure mistakes are bound to happen to us all on the way to living our dreams. Take a look around you at the people you think are successful – do you think they have made mistakes? Have you even witnessed some of their mistakes? Does it really matter?

I think somebody important once said, “Perfection is not of this world.” I live here – in this world. How about you?

P.S. I think you are perfect just the way you are – in fact, I think everyone is perfect as is. That means you don’t have to worry about being perfect anymore! There, happy to solve that one for you.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

Would you like some help to live your dreams? I am available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile