Monday, November 5, 2007

Who are you?

My husband and I went to see a movie called, The Genius Club, yesterday. I will not even go into the story line. Suffice to say, it was interesting.

A question that is posed in it is, “Who am I?” It is a question that cannot be answered with what you do, the sports you play, the grades you get, or the fact that you are a wife, husband, mother, father, grandma or grandpa. These are all the things we use to label ourselves but they are not really who we are.

Think about that for awhile. What would you answer?

I would say, “I am love.” For me, if we cannot give love and feel love, what do we have to live for? What is the meaning of life without love? I strive to do everything I do with love because that is all I have. All I do is with a goal of feeling love – even my own love. Love is what gives my life meaning - so that is who I choose to be. I am love. Who are you?

There cannot be one correct answer because we are all different. There may be as many answers as there are people in the world, but our answers may help us live with more happiness in our lives and certainly clarify our dreams and then help us live them.

Go ahead and introduce yourself to the world and tell us who you are. I, for one, love you. Unconditionally, just as you are because that is who I am.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

Would you like some help to be able to live all of your dreams? I am available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile