Friday, November 30, 2007

Today is - Be Kind to Ourselves Day!

Kindness to ourselves has to start with us! I believe in you and all that you are capable of – the question is; do you believe in yourself? If you can, then what I think empowers you. If you cannot, than what I think does not even matter.

For some of us it is harder than for others to be kind to ourselves – what with that negative self talk and all. We have all been mean to ourselves at one time or another. I have been training myself to only say good stuff about myself. Now I can more easily share kindness with everyone around me because I live with it every day - but it had to start with me. It feels good. I recommend you try it.

We must feed ourselves kindness – then we can share our love and kindness with others. Dreams happen very quickly then.

Try extending this day into a lifetime and just watch the results in your life.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

Would you like some help to live your dreams easily? I am available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

2 comments:

Phyllis Renée said...

Hi Suzanne. I found this site through our similar interest and I'm glad I did. It seems what you have said here is something I stumbled on to over the past few years. Thank you for writing it out for me to take a good lok at it. Look forward to reading more.

Suzanne Marie Bandick said...

Thanks Phyllis! I appreciate hearing from you. Something else for my gratitude journal! May you have a wonderful day!

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile