Tuesday, November 6, 2007

FUN

I figure life is supposed to be fun. If I don’t have fun and love in my life, why bother with it?

It is simplistic, but it works for me. It has made for a pretty interesting life because if ever I didn’t like my job, I quit it. I have a whole history of many different jobs and careers. Interestingly, nothing in my life suffered. In fact, I have enjoyed my life immensely.

Our life is a testament of our choices. For me, if something is not fun - then forget it. What is the use of doing something that you don’t enjoy doing?

What is fun for you? What do you choose? We always have choices. If you can’t see them, ask a friend or a life coach.

When we live life with fun as a goal it becomes much easier to see the way to our dreams.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

Would you like some help to be able to live all of your dreams? I am available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile