Friday, November 23, 2007

Procrastination may be good for us

Procrastination is usually considered to be a negative or a bad thing, but what if it is really a good thing?

Maybe when we feel the need to procrastinate, it means we should not do this thing we figure we need to do, or maybe even that we don’t need to do it. Really, have you ever let some things sit on your "to do list" so long that you decided to just cross them off? I rest my case.

Our time may be better spent on doing the things that really get us excited – doing the things that we just can’t wait to do has to get us to our dreams faster than trying to do the things we hate or dread.

My secret is: if it feels good to do something and I am inspired and motivated to do it - I do it -no questions- and I do it as soon as possible. If I’m not inspired or motivated, and I can live without it being done, I cross it off the list. Why waste our energy on stuff like that? If it is something I am not really excited about but it needs to be done; I delegate it, decide to do it on my own time (next Tuesday for example), or do it really quick so that it doesn’t interfere with the fun stuff I’m inspired to do.

Really, it is all about energy, positive thoughts and the Law of Attraction. The faster we deal with anything we want to procrastinate on, the sooner we clear that negative or heavy energy away so that the inspirations and feel good thoughts can come into our lives.

We live our dreams faster when we spend our time doing all the things we are inspired to do. Procrastination may just be a way for us to guide ourselves to the good stuff that life has in store for us.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

Would you like some help sorting through any procrastination so that you can live your dreams? I am available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile