Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Happiness

I figure as long as I am on this earth I might as well be happy. I believe that is why I am here – to discover ways to feel happy. That is one of my goals every day – to be happy.

Would this make me happy? Would that make me happy? Why? Why not? Decisions become easier to make when I ask that question. Life definitely becomes more joyous.

Interestingly, having physical things does not always make me happy. My thoughts do though. I can actually think my way to happy just by thinking of good stuff either that is in my life or that I am planning for my life.

Amazing - we can think ourselves happy. We can bring our own happiness to all that we do. That has to be a good way to live all of our dreams.

With great love, Suzanne

P.S. For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

Would you like help finding your happiness and living your dreams? I am available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile