Friday, July 20, 2007

What if?

This is a fun game that we can play with ourselves – it is called . . . what if?

What if . . . I am successful at what I would really like to do? What if . . . I have a beautiful love relationship? What if . . . I get my dream job? What if . . . I had a million dollars?

There is really no stress when you ask . . . . What if? It is like a game we can play.

How would it feel? What if . . . ? Pretty good I bet. That is the best feeling place to be in. Hmm, is that more of The Law of Attraction? Would you attract it if you felt like you had it? Yes. Sounds too simple doesn’t it? What if . . . life were simple?

What if . . . you could live all of your dreams in an easy and relaxed way? Sounds like fun to me!
I believe I heard about this first through the teachings of Abraham – Hicks. It is wise, very wise and fun. I don’t know about you but I am into fun things.

With great love, Suzanne

P.S. For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

Would you like help playing - What if? I am available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile