Monday, July 2, 2007

Let's live with joy!

"Joy is our birthright. We can live all of our dreams with joy."

The goal is not only for us to be able to live our dreams with joy, but to be able to advance towards our dreams with a feeling of joy. Wait, that means we will always be living in joy? That works for me - does it work for you?

I personally come from a place of great joy and love for the abundance in life. I believe that if we choose it, we can all experience great joy and love in all aspects of our life. I am able to live with it, I know people who live with it, and I have clients who live with it every day. . . . so, it must be possible.

It is not hard to live with joy in our lives; it often just requires a shift in our thinking. Developing the feeling of gratitude in our life is a great place to start.

Let's learn to advance towards all of our dreams with joy and then have fun spreading the joy around! Jam comes to mind.

With great love, Suzanne

P.S. For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

Would you like help finding your joy and living your dreams with joy? I am available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile