Thursday, July 12, 2007

How alive do you feel?

In my manual - life is for living. I don't like it when I realize I am doing anything on auto pilot because that means I am not enjoying the moment.

If our life is a culmination of a string of moments, I want to choose to make each of mine memorable. How can it be memorable if I am not even thinking about what I am currently doing?

The past is past - we've all been there - we can't change it and we can't live it over. It will only effect our present moment if we choose to let it. The future is what will be made from this moment, so we might as well appreciate and put life into this moment.

With my manual, we can live all of our dreams one moment at a time! I am enjoying this one immensely! I feel so alive! How about you?

With great love, Suzanne

P.S. For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

Would you like help living in the moment? I am available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile