Friday, July 27, 2007

Mistakes are good!

Mistakes. With each mistake we make, we are moving closer to our dreams.

Why? Because mistakes mean that we are moving. Mistakes mean we are taking action. Each time we take an action we learn from it. The reality is that it was simply an experience. If we don’t like the way something turned out, usually we can just try again, in a different way. That means our mistakes can ultimately lead us to success.

Every time we make a mistake we can say – I’m one step closer to success! So let’s celebrate all of our mistakes! That means the one who makes the most mistakes is closest to living their dream! I'm on my way - how about you?

We can say ….. I’m going to do something – it might be a mistake but either way, cheer for me because either way it turns out, I'm on the road to living all my dreams! Let's enjoy the process. It is an amazing life.

With great love, Suzanne

P.S. For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

Would you like help living your dreams? I am available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile